BASIC INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Legal Notice: Privacy consent statement
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
LAVATUR CANARIA SL (Public and commercial name “LAVANDERIA ROMERAL”).
Calle las adelfas, 9, CP 35118- Polígono Industrial Arinaga Agüimes – Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Confidentiality: The content of this communication, as well as that of all the attached documentation, is confidential and is addressed to the recipient thereof. In the event that you were not the recipient, we ask that you indicate this to us and do not communicate its content to third parties, proceeding to its destruction.
Disclaimer: Sending this communication does not imply an obligation on the part of the sender to control the absence of viruses, worms, Trojans and/or any other harmful computer program, and the recipient is responsible for having the necessary hardware and software tools to guarantee both security of your information system such as the detection and removal of harmful computer programs. LAVATUR CANARIAS, S.L. is not responsible for the damages that such computer programs may cause to the recipient.
Why and for what do we treat your personal data?
The different purposes of treatment by LAVANDERIA ROMERAL are detailed below:
Reception of the candidate’s application:
LAVANDERIA ROMERAL will treat the personal information of the candidate, contained in his CV, necessary to:
Facilitate the registration of your CV and candidacy, specifying information such as: name, surnames, date and place of birth, language, country of residence and Social Security number;
Address the candidate’s job application.
This treatment is necessary to carry out the selection process whose purpose is the incorporation of the candidate, or the rejection of his candidacy. In order to receive and process the candidate’s CV, it is necessary to have his or her authorization.
LAVANDERIA ROMERAL will treat that personal information to carry out the selection procedure.
In this selection process, the candidate’s profile will be evaluated through various question and answer tests, both regarding compatibility with the spirit and values of the company, and personality, in some cases, to find out if the position suits their needs. Personal characteristics.
This processing is necessary to find out if the job is suitable for the candidate’s profile, and requires prior consent in order to carry it out.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data to which LAVANDERIA ROMERAL has access will be processed while the selection process is open and in any case for a maximum period of 1 year from receipt.
To whom will we communicate your data?
LAVANDERIA ROMERAL will only communicate the data of the candidates to:
Public Bodies, State Security Forces, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, Judges and Courts and, in general, competent Authorities, when LAVANDERIA ROMERAL has the legal obligation to provide them.
Apart from the above data communications, LAVANDERIA ROMERAL will have the collaboration of third-party service providers who may have access to your personal data and who will process said data in the name and on behalf of LAVANDERIA ROMERAL as a result of their provision of services.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that LAVANDERIA ROMERAL processes are those provided directly by the candidate through email, employment platforms or through third-party recruitment companies that provide services to LAVANDERIA ROMERAL.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The candidate has the right to obtain confirmation on whether LAVANDERIA ROMERAL is processing personal data that concerns him or not and, in such a case, to access his personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, , request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• In certain circumstances, the candidate may request the limitation of the processing of their data by email, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the candidate may oppose the processing of their data. In such a case, LAVANDERIA ROMERAL will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons and/or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• The candidate may request the portability of his data so that they are sent directly to the entity designated by him.
• The candidate can from this moment and at any later time withdraw the consent granted for the treatment.
• These rights may be exercised by email addressed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by postal mail addressed to AT. HUMAN RESOURCES; calle las adelfas 9, CP 35118-Poligono Industrial de Arinaga-Agüimes- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
• The candidate can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (as such competent Control Authority in matters of Data Protection), when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, or through the web https:// www.aepd.es